Applications for Funding
The Polk County Housing Trust Fund is responsible for deploying community funds to increase availability of and access to affordable housing in Polk County. Monies are available on a competitive basis for a number of types of projects. On the list below find what resources might be available for your project and learn more about the application process.
- Current Housing Allocation Plan (PDF)
- FY2021 Owner Occupied Repairs (PDF)
- FY2021 Single Family Homeownership Application (PDF)
- 2021 Capital Improvement of Existing Affordable Rental Housing (PDF)
- 2021 Pre-Development/Technical Assistance Grant Application (PDF)
- FY2021 Rental Development Application (PDF)