Prairie Meadows Legacy/PCHTF Loan Program
All you need to know about our new down payment assistance program
To help increase production of homes affordable to our incoming workforce, Prairie Meadows and Polk County Housing Trust Fund announce a down payment assistance program for income-qualified households purchasing new construction. Assistance in the form of a 10-year pro-rata forgivable loan.
- Maximum household income for 1-2 person family is $70,000 and 3 plus person family maximum household income is $80,500
- Requires dollar for dollar match from the buyer
- Available for newly constructed homes only (Single family detached dwellings,
- Condos and Townhomes qualify)
- Home must be located in Polk County
- Down payment assistance limited to $15,000
- Funds are limited and reservation is required prior to closing
Call Lori Kauzlarich at PCHTF for more details and to reserve your funds.
515-282-3233. Email Lori at: email@example.com